Home insurence when out for a long holiday.

Old June 11th 06, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Home insurence when out for a long holiday.

Hi,
Do you go off for a long holiday?
How do you go on with your house insurence?
Just looked at my policy and only covers 1 week !
Yes just got back from 2 weeks away in caravan and I was not covered !
Worried now about a long proposed caravan holiday, so will have to arrange a
new insurer, so advise appreciated.

Please reply to News Group

Old June 11th 06, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Helen K

Try SAGA. We are insured provided someone looks in from time to time.

Old June 11th 06, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Helen K

Try SAGA. We are insured provided someone looks in from time to time.

Old June 11th 06, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Helen K

Try SAGA. We are insured provided someone looks in from time to time.

Old June 11th 06, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

David wrote:

Hi,
Do you go off for a long holiday?
How do you go on with your house insurence?
Just looked at my policy and only covers 1 week !
Yes just got back from 2 weeks away in caravan and I was not covered !
Worried now about a long proposed caravan holiday, so will have to
arrange a new insurer, so advise appreciated.

My insurance covers periods of up to 30 days - but before going to Australia
for 6 weeks (no, not with the caravan!), we rang the insurance company and
they agreed to extend it on a one-off basis, for free.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old June 11th 06, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
David wrote:

Hi,
Do you go off for a long holiday?
How do you go on with your house insurence?
Just looked at my policy and only covers 1 week !
Yes just got back from 2 weeks away in caravan and I was not covered !
Worried now about a long proposed caravan holiday, so will have to
arrange a new insurer, so advise appreciated.

My insurance covers periods of up to 30 days - but before going to
Australia for 6 weeks (no, not with the caravan!), we rang the insurance
company and they agreed to extend it on a one-off basis, for free.
--

With who are you insured please?

Please reply to News Group