Tyre sizes and pressures

Old June 11th 06, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
glenn

Default Tyre sizes and pressures

All all

Hoping you can help me out with a couple of questions..

I have bought a second hand Caddy 430 trailer for camping. First can anyone
tell me what the tyre pressures should be for a trailer like this. Also the
tyre size on 2 wheels is 4.00-8 but on 1 it is 4.80/4.00-8. I need to get
new tyres or wheels what should I be getting as tyres come in 4.00 or wheels
and tyre complete come as 4.80

Many thanks All

Old June 12th 06, 03:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
geordie cabby

I think they are the same size, I bought an inner tube for one of mine last
week from kings road tyres and fitted it myself abate two bent spoons in the
kitchen drawer now!

http://www.kingstonetyres.com/KRT/index.aspx

Old June 12th 06, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
geordie cabby

Or you could try here

http://www.towsure.com/default.asp?t=62

Old June 12th 06, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
geordie cabby

Old June 12th 06, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
geordie cabby