Come on, England !!!

Old June 11th 06, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alison Hopkins

Default Come on, England !!!

"Timo Geusch" wrote in message
The Older Gentleman wrote:

SteveH wrote:

John & Lisa wrote:

"SteveH" wrote in message

No, but I know of lots of places I can fly to where a very nice
apartment is around 100 / week.

So, the 10 year pricing deal for holidays, compared to the cost
of a caravan is now not looking as good as you first announced.

Don't know how you work that out.... 100 for flights, 100 for an
apartment.

That's 200 for a week somewhere hot with cheap beer every year for
10 years for the cost of a new caravan.

Or say 300 for a week's half board in a French hotel, and you can
have somebody do the cooking and washing up as well.

Oh, forgot - half the fun of caravanning is taking two weeks' supply
of baked beans with you....

The Dutch have a really bad reputation in Switzerland buying water as
the only local supply, 'cos they supposedly bring everything else with
them.

Half the fun of going to furreign lands is to sample the food there.

And the other halves are the local drinks and people.

Yes, I know the maths is faulty, but DILIGAF.

Ali