Come on, England !!!

Old June 11th 06, 11:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving
Tony Raven

Default Come on, England !!!

wessie wrote:

Your argument is flawed Tony. You seem to be delimiting Wrynose Pass to the
very short section over the watershed. Wrynose Pass is a section of road,
almost 4 miles long, that runs between the bridge that takes you across to
Hardknott Pass and Side Gates. Maintaining an average speed of 30mph over
that 4 miles would be easy on many motorcycles.

Indeed if you include Wrynose Bottom. But we're not talking of 30mph,
we're talking of 60mph. What do you reckon now? Especially (as David
Martin corrected me) on the Hardnott Pass Section. SteveH reckons he can
hit 60mph climbing and descending Hardnott on a bike. I reckon he'll be
on his backside going up and on his face going down if he tried. What
do you think?

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci