Caravan site near disneyland Paris

Old June 12th 06, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gadgetman

Default Caravan site near disneyland Paris

Okay for the last two years we have been to disneyworld. I thought it might
be a good idea to go to disneyland paris with the caravan. Can anyone
recomend a site close by that we could stop at.

Gadgetman

Old June 12th 06, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
peter g

Try this one:

http://www.camping-jablines.com/

Stayed there a few years ago, and we are stopping there for a few days again
this summer. Very close to Disney, just a few minutes drive.

Peter

ng.com...

Old June 12th 06, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

I can recommend this place 15 mins from the park and it is of a high
standard stayed there a few times http://www.caravaning-4vents.fr/

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old June 13th 06, 06:16 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

I have also stayed on jablines but found it good but 4vents is better, and
also closer to the park yet still in a little village setting close to some
quaint shops. Jablines is set on a park. Jablines does however have a bus
to the park. But does not come back late enough if you wish to see Tinkabel
strut her stuff at the firework display. 4vents has a nice outdoor pool &
cafe bar. Jablines has a lake with a very nice beach. Showers are better at
4vents. You will not however go far wrong with either site.