Caravan Wiring - 13 Pin

Old June 12th 06, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

Default Caravan Wiring - 13 Pin

Dear all,

Just returned from a weekend trip prior to trip to France in 3 weeks
and I have developed a problem with my electrics. Isolated this to 13
Pin on car ! I have stripped this down and then found a loose wire,
but how do I open the 13 pin cover ? It is shut fast and I cannot get
near the screws to attach the wire. I am not at all technical but
pleased to have got so far but would feel better if I could finish the
job. I will read all responses on the forum, thanks inadavance for
your help,

Peter

Old June 12th 06, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On 12 Jun 2006 12:39:28 -0700, "Peter" wrote:

Dear all,

Just returned from a weekend trip prior to trip to France in 3 weeks
and I have developed a problem with my electrics. Isolated this to 13
Pin on car ! I have stripped this down and then found a loose wire,
but how do I open the 13 pin cover ? It is shut fast and I cannot get
near the screws to attach the wire. I am not at all technical but
pleased to have got so far but would feel better if I could finish the
job. I will read all responses on the forum, thanks inadavance for
your help,

Peter

Hi peter,
I assume you mean 13 pin socket as its on the car.
The way they come apart can vary with the make. The one I fitted to my
car just requires the centre section turning 45 deg and it t pulls
out, you will need to unbolt it from the car first.
Hope this helps.

Lenny
www.motoressentials.co.uk
Diesel Power Cetane Booster for a smoother quieter engine.