Sandringham CC site

Old June 12th 06, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim

Default Sandringham CC site

Hi we are off to Sandringham on Thurs for three nights, is there
anything I need to know?

Nearest shop, chip shop, pub etc.

Also, what is Hunstanton like, what are the attractions? We have two
kids one 3 year old and a 9 month old.

Thanks, Jim.
Old June 13th 06, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy Vines

"Jim" wrote in message
Hi we are off to Sandringham on Thurs for three nights, is there anything
I need to know?

Nearest shop, chip shop, pub etc.

There is a shop a few hundred yards away at the Camping & Caravan Club Site,
just follow the footpath sighposted for Sandringham Estate.

Chip Shop, Don't know we use our BBQ.

Pub. Don't know we take our own beer.

But both of the above probably just down the road at Dersingham.

Also, what is Hunstanton like, what are the attractions? We have two kids
one 3 year old and a 9 month old.

Thanks, Jim.

Hunstanton is a nice Seaside town, it has a small funfair, and the usual
arcades etc. Plenty of other stuff around that area as well.

Old June 14th 06, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"Jim" wrote in message
Hi we are off to Sandringham on Thurs for three nights, is there
anything I need to know?

Nearest shop, chip shop, pub etc.

Also, what is Hunstanton like, what are the attractions? We have two
kids one 3 year old and a 9 month old.

Jim.

Sandringham is a superb campsite, look here if you want to see some pictures
http://www.davidklyne.plus.com/carav...sandringha.htm
Hunstanton is a nice traditional seaside town. They have recently spent some
money on the cliff top gardens. It has a Tesco supermarket if you need it.
If you are only there for 3 nights it might be best to use the time to walk
to the 'Big House' and other forest walks.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk