how do I unlock and remove the detachable part of a Bosal AK4 towbar

Old June 14th 06, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default how do I unlock and remove the detachable part of a Bosal AK4 towbar

I recently bought a used car with a Bosal AK4 horizontal detachable
towbar. Unfortunately this came with no instructions and I am having
some trouble removing the detachable part of the towbar. Try as I
might, I can't get the key to turn very far in the lock - I can get the
green window to turn partly into the red zone but this clearly is not
enough to unlock the mechanism that allows the towbar to detach.

Can someone who has one of these tell me what the trick is to get this
undone?
Andrew

Old June 15th 06, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

wrote in message
oups.com...
I recently bought a used car with a Bosal AK4 horizontal detachable
towbar. Unfortunately this came with no instructions and I am having
some trouble removing the detachable part of the towbar. Try as I
might, I can't get the key to turn very far in the lock - I can get the
green window to turn partly into the red zone but this clearly is not
enough to unlock the mechanism that allows the towbar to detach.

Can someone who has one of these tell me what the trick is to get this
undone?
Andrew

Give them a mail here :-

Site details here :-