Anyone away this weekend?

Old June 15th 06, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Default Anyone away this weekend?

We're off to Goathland, North Yorkshire, camping in a tent, not caravanning,
to do some off-roading and green-laning in the area. Looks like the
forecast is good.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old June 15th 06, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
We're off to Goathland, North Yorkshire, camping in a tent, not
caravanning, to do some off-roading and green-laning in the area. Looks
like the forecast is good.

Ha :-)

We're off to Goathland :-) One of our favourite places and not far from
home.

That'll larn yer to advertise G

Mary

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old June 15th 06, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
We're off to Goathland, North Yorkshire, camping in a tent, not
caravanning, to do some off-roading and green-laning in the area. Looks
like the forecast is good.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Leave me a pint behind the bar then at the "Malyan" Hotel, I'll be there
next month ;-)
Mike.

Old June 15th 06, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Mary Fisher came up with the following;:
"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
We're off to Goathland, North Yorkshire, camping in a tent, not
caravanning, to do some off-roading and green-laning in the area. Looks
like the forecast is good.

Ha :-)

We're off to Goathland :-) One of our favourite places and not far from
home.

That'll larn yer to advertise G

LOL, Abbots House Farm?

--