La Vacance de Monsieur Hulot

Old June 16th 06, 02:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
sprite_guy

Default La Vacance de Monsieur Hulot

This is a much loved film by my wife and I and we know where it was
filmed, (ST Marc sur Mere) BUT much as we would like to visit the area
we seem unable to find any nearby campsites. Can anyone help, we're not
bothered either tent or caravan site but would like to be within a
reasonable walking distance.

Thanks
Steve

Old June 16th 06, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Dew

"sprite_guy" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is a much loved film by my wife and I and we know where it was
filmed, (ST Marc sur Mere) BUT much as we would like to visit the area
we seem unable to find any nearby campsites. Can anyone help, we're not
bothered either tent or caravan site but would like to be within a
reasonable walking distance.

Thanks
Steve

Steve,

There are a number of villages named St Marc in France including one near
Portbail in Normandy. Is this the one you are enquiring about ?

Regards.
Dave.

Old June 16th 06, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lex M

"sprite_guy" wrote in
oups.com:

This is a much loved film by my wife and I and we know where it was
filmed, (ST Marc sur Mere) BUT much as we would like to visit the area
we seem unable to find any nearby campsites. Can anyone help, we're not
bothered either tent or caravan site but would like to be within a
reasonable walking distance.

Thanks
Steve

Campsite L'Eve
http://www.yukadivillages.com/index.php?p_id=790#

--
Regards, Lex
http://biod.net

Posted by news://news.nb.nu

Old June 16th 06, 07:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

It's a masterpiece of a film a few years ago my daughter and I where playing
tennis on site in Normandy. I was using a frying pan as we only had one bat.
I started copying Mr Hulots tennis technique. We had the whole site in
hysterics( I cannot watch this scene without rolling on the floor with
laughter), Funny thing was the French people started shouting Mr Bean Mr
Bean. Now isn't that freaky !! They should have known that our Mr Bean stole
his whole act from Mr Hulot

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD