Mover Fitters in Staffordshire

Old June 18th 06, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jo Bowyer

Default Mover Fitters in Staffordshire

Hi all
Does anybody know of a "good" mover fitter in the above area - we're looking
at the Truma twin axle model and are struggling to find a fitter who can
"fit us in"
Cheers
Jo

Old June 18th 06, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Jo Bowyer" wrote in message
Hi all
Does anybody know of a "good" mover fitter in the above area - we're
looking
at the Truma twin axle model and are struggling to find a fitter who can
"fit us in"

Happe they came to me and fitted at home.
http://www.wandahome.co.uk/happe/happe.htm

Please reply to News Group