Kingsbury Water Park - caravan park

Old June 18th 06, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Default Kingsbury Water Park - caravan park

Somebody asked for some images of Kingsbury Water Park caravan park.
We now have some right here...

http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/showt...?p=456#post456

Images taken on 17th June 2006.
As you can tell, quite a busy weekend.

--
John
GMails - Our Caravanning bit of the web

Old June 18th 06, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 16:35:58 GMT, "John & Lisa"
wrote:

|Somebody asked for some images of Kingsbury Water Park caravan park.
|We now have some right here...
|
|http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/showt...?p=456#post456
|
|Images taken on 17th June 2006.
|As you can tell, quite a busy weekend.

This is IMO a blatant attempt to destroy both uk.rec.camping and
uk.rec.caravanning, by enticing readers to private forums.
Old June 18th 06, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning

Old June 18th 06, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning

Old June 18th 06, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message

This is IMO a blatant attempt to destroy both uk.rec.camping and
uk.rec.caravanning, by enticing readers to private forums.

------------

Bit strong David. If the newsgroups are are good as some say on here, the
NGs have no wories of destrection, by Gmails enticing people away.
I think though you believe the Gmails forums carry a great deal of weight in
the caravanning and camping world, hence your concern.
Don't panic too soon though David, some on the NG say the Gmails forum is of
little use, so you won't lose your subscribers (laughing).

Old June 18th 06, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning

wrote:

||Somebody asked for some images of Kingsbury Water Park caravan park.
||We now have some right here...
||http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/showt...?p=456#post456
||Images taken on 17th June 2006.
||As you can tell, quite a busy weekend.
|
|This is IMO a blatant attempt to destroy both uk.rec.camping and
|uk.rec.caravanning, by enticing readers to private forums.

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.
This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try
again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying
to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other
privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your
account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log inUser Name:

Password:

Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me?

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view
this page.

These quotes from the site say everything about the site.

Old June 18th 06, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning

Old June 18th 06, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning