Wheeled waste

Old June 19th 06, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
skubdoo

Default Wheeled waste

Wastemaster and Wastehog .....which to buy, have been told that the plastic
on the wastemaster is of better quality and is better suited to winter
caravaning as it does not get brittle with the frost .....true or false, all
opinions welcome please.

Old June 19th 06, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"skubdoo" wrote in message
Wastemaster and Wastehog .....which to buy, have been told that the
plastic on the wastemaster is of better quality and is better suited to
winter caravaning as it does not get brittle with the frost .....true or
false, all opinions welcome please.

I haven't done a comparitive test but we bought a second hand Wastemaster
about three years ago. It's been used in below freezing temperatures as well
as hot ones, in rain, mud and all that a Welsh mountain can throw at it!

It's been fine, we'd get another - if we needed to but I hope that we
shan't.

Mary

Old June 19th 06, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

skubdoo came up with the following;:
Wastemaster and Wastehog .....which to buy, have been told that the
plastic on the wastemaster is of better quality and is better suited to
winter caravaning as it does not get brittle with the frost .....true or
false, all opinions welcome please.

Wastemaster rocks ...

Well, it doesn't rock, as in wobble, but it rocks. We much prefer them for
exactly the reasons you state. They can take some hammer when being forced
under a chassis bearer (we sometimes have to make do in fields etc) with no
lasting damage. The hog we originally got split with the same treatment.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old June 19th 06, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"skubdoo" wrote in message
Wastemaster and Wastehog .....which to buy, have been told that the

plastic
on the wastemaster is of better quality and is better suited to winter
caravaning as it does not get brittle with the frost .....true or false,

all
opinions welcome please.

We have a Wastemaster and in my view its pretty sturdy, I can't see you
having a problem with it.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk