Small French Caravan Camping Site - That You?

Old June 19th 06, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Default Small French Caravan Camping Site - That You?

If you know of someone building a caravan or camping site in France, please
do let us know at Gmails.
We would love to give them a helping hand with some free advertising. We
know how hard it is to find a small caravan and camping site, amognst all
the travel agents adverts on the s/engines.
So, please tell us your story, let us know how your caravan/camping site is
going and you never know, we could well get you some of that all important
business you are looking for to get you off the ground.
All the best.
--
John
GMails - Our Caravanning bit of the web

Old June 21st 06, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
Geo

John & Lisa wrote:
If you know of someone building a caravan or camping site in France, please
do let us know at Gmails.
We would love to give them a helping hand with some free advertising. We
know how hard it is to find a small caravan and camping site, amognst all
the travel agents adverts on the s/engines.
So, please tell us your story, let us know how your caravan/camping site is
going and you never know, we could well get you some of that all important
business you are looking for to get you off the ground.
All the best.
--
John
GMails - Our Caravanning bit of the web
www.gmails.co.uk/forums

You are a pathetic waste of bandwidth, why can't you get the message,
we are all sick to death of your boring posts, and are NOT interested
in your tacky 'website'.

Why don't you just bugger off and annoy some other group, oh wait, I
see you're already doing that.

Old June 21st 06, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Remus

"Geo" wrote in message oups.com...
we are all sick to death of your boring posts, and are NOT interested
in your tacky 'website'.

We? Who the hell are you to speak for me, or anyone else? If I'm 'bored' or 'uninterested' with someone/something I'll killfile it. You should learn to do the same. I appreciate it may be difficult in your case, what with having the IQ of a newborn sponge and all, but do try.

Old June 21st 06, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geo

Remus wrote:
"Geo" wrote in message oups.com...
we are all sick to death of your boring posts, and are NOT interested
in your tacky 'website'.

We? Who the hell are you to speak for me, or anyone else? If I'm 'bored' or 'uninterested' with someone/something I'll killfile it. You should learn to do the same. I appreciate it may be difficult in your case, what with having the IQ of a newborn sponge and all, but do try.

The is no killfile on google groups, ..... and before you suggest a
proper news reader, I don't have any other news feed, so don't bother.

Are you really trying to suggest the you find this 'John & Lisa' ****
interesting, or did you just want to insult me ?