Continental CLs?

Old June 19th 06, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John B

Default Continental CLs?

Are there any equivalents to British CLs or small French municipals in Holland
and Germany? I have often used such small sites here and in France, but cannot
find any similar sites listed for Holland or Germany, only larger commercial
sites. I have many continental site books, but again all seem not to list farm
sites or similar. I am sure they must exist but cannot find any details. Are
there any web sites that list small sites, preferably in English. (French I can
cope with, but not Dutch or German!) Also are there any clubs in these countries
that offer reciprocal deals to CC or CCC members?

Regards,

John B.
--
Remove nospam from email address to reply

Old June 20th 06, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

In the Netherlands there is the SVR (http://www.svr.nl/).
It's an organisation of small campsites on farms.
You have to become a member, though.
Unfortunately their website is in Dutch only, but you could try to
phone them and see how it goes. All you need is their address list ....

There is also the NCC (www.ncc.nl), they have a reciprocal agreement
with the CC.
Their website is in English.

Good luck