FS: 100 Slabs

Old June 21st 06, 01:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Default FS: 100 Slabs

Mary Fisher came up with the following;:
"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Mary Fisher came up with the following;:
"Paul - xxx" wrote in message

For Sale, 100 or so (cba to count them properly) concrete slabs, 2' by
2'
by 2" thick. Decent slabs suitable for driveways, hard-standings etc.
I'm caretaker at a school where these were used to build a temporary
roadway for lorries to get over part of a football field, they're now
of no further use. They're extremely heavy, hard to handle, some are
broken,
some have concrete/cement/football field still attached to them, but
the majority are absolutely fine.

I won't help load them or deliver them. Anyone wanting them wil have
to arrange collection evenings and weekends only.

We're interested but can't manage the lot - and don't need as many as
that. Would you be prepared for a part offer? Perhaps they've gone by now

No problem.

We want to get rid of as many of them as possible, but if someone only wants
a few we're not worried. To be honest if they don't sell they're only going
into a skip anyway.

email me and we can arrange details.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old June 21st 06, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message

email me and we can arrange details.

Paul, my addy is valid, let me know yours and I'll mail tomorrow.

Mary

Old June 21st 06, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Old June 21st 06, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Old June 22nd 06, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Brammel

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
To be honest if they don't sell they're only going
into a skip anyway.

Well, you've done it now! - the dreadful woman will be parked by the skip,
waiting for them to arrive.