Which Sat Nav

Old June 21st 06, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dgethin

Default Which Sat Nav

I am going to buy a Sat Nav, and I would like to know which one to buy.

Which one do you use, and which one do you recommend for caravaners.

Old June 21st 06, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ken

Now you are going to start something. I personally, have the Navman 650.
Paid nearly 700 for it when it 1st came out. But prices have dropped
sharply since then and there are some bargains about. If european maps are
important tp yoy make sure these are part of the package, or else you end up
paying for additional maps.

ken

Old June 21st 06, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Smudge Smith

Horses for courses, mate.
I have a GO700 and think it is brill.
Try as many as you can before you buy. It's all down to personal preference
at the end of the day.

You pays your money and takes your choice.

Old June 21st 06, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith Dunbar \(2\)

Just been given Garmin i3 Streetpilot and busy getting used to it. Seems
OK. It scores heavily on cost - just 130 from Comet Online - and I suspect
has all that's needed, although no European maps of course for that price.

Keith