Where to stay at Brean Sands

Old June 21st 06, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gadgetman

Default Where to stay at Brean Sands

Can anyone recommend a site at Brean Sands. Only looking for the weekend.
Taking van with wife and two children aged 3 and 4.

Gadgetman

Old June 21st 06, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ludwig Van Beethoven

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:39:59 +0100, "Gadgetman"
wrote:

Can anyone recommend a site at Brean Sands. Only looking for the weekend.
Taking van with wife and two children aged 3 and 4.

We went there last year for a week and stayed at
http://www.warren-farm.co.uk/ which was ok. Only a few minutes walk to
the beach, the facilities were very clean & the people who ran the
site were very friendly. They have a pub on site, a good chinese, a
well stocked shop and a small farm for the kids. There were several
fish ponds, a football pitch and loads of pitches.

Another site in the same area which looked very good was
http://www.northamfarm.co.uk/ . We never actually visited the site but
I seem to recall it was one of the biggest and best in Brean Sands.

....Ludwig

Old June 22nd 06, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Capt. Flack

"Gadgetman" wrote in message
ng.com...
Can anyone recommend a site at Brean Sands. Only looking for the weekend.
Taking van with wife and two children aged 3 and 4.

Gadgetman

I can recommend Unity Farm, it has a swimming pool, is next door to the
leisure park and the facilities are spot on. It's great for kids in the
evening.

However, it does get busy and although the clubhouse is large, modern and
air-conditioned, it's still gets a bit smoky in my opinion.

Go to : http://www.hru.co.uk/

Another good site is Home Farm which is just off the motorway :
http://www.homefarmholidaypark.co.uk/index.htm

Old July 9th 06, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
The Doctor's Apprentice

Have to agree about Unity Farm. Not the cheapest site but still great value.
The on site speed limit is a bit high at 20 mph, particularly when the sites
own vehicles ignore it.

"Capt. Flack" wrote in message
.uk...

ng.com...