Come on, England !!!

Old June 22nd 06, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
WavyDavy

Default Come on, England !!!

"les" wrote in message
.uk...

" cupra" wrote in message
les wrote:
"Conor" wrote in message
t...
In article , PC Paul says...

Well you would Conor, your foul mouthed sentances are a disgrace,
this site is for caravaners not foul mouthed morons, I am reporting
you to your ISP

oooh - can you report me too, please?!

No problem at all, it just shows the type of person conor attracts, a
typical Yorkshire man, with no brains or balls, Conor is typical a little
man with a huge ego and small manhood.
At first people were slightly amused at his ranting, then his lies about
working 5 days a month, but now we grow tired of this village idiot, all
his
low life supporters are now on the blocked list, but its interesting if
not
a little irritating to see what the village idiot will spout next.

Also interesting to note that a lot of his supporters do not have valid
server addresses, which shows they hide their true identities and server
because they fear the truth about them being circulated so it just means
they are cowards who like to disrupt news groups but do not have the
courage
to show their true ID or server.

I haven't hidden anything.

And I think Conor's a ****, in fact most of the replies to his ****ty
rantings in this thread have been to call him a ****, and last time I
checked that was not 'supporting' him

And I think you are too, for not even bothering to stop x-posting when
you're complaining about x-posting.

Now have a little rant to your self and shut the **** up and you'll stop
getting things posted back, won't you?
Dave