Cracked chassis on uk spec 2004 Dethleffs caravan

Old June 25th 06, 02:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith Walker

Default Cracked chassis on uk spec 2004 Dethleffs caravan

Has anyone had a cracked chassis on a caravan with a BPW chassis.my 2 year
old caravan chassis has cracked at the mounting point on the axle, it has
been suggested that I have hit a pot hole, which I don't think I have.

Old June 25th 06, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin McGowan

Keith Walker wrote:
Has anyone had a cracked chassis on a caravan with a BPW chassis.my 2 year
old caravan chassis has cracked at the mounting point on the axle, it has
been suggested that I have hit a pot hole, which I don't think I have.

two years old? i would take it back to the dealers complaining about
not fit for purpose. to pretend that a pothole could be responsible
is farcical. they are designed to withstand normal usage and
potholes are normal usage. this is most definitely a sale of goods
act job. have a word with your local trading standards officer
tomorrow. then a letter to the supplier using the wordage supplied
by trading standards.
Good luck
Martin McGowan

Old June 26th 06, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Put them to proof.
--
John
GMails - Our Caravanning bit of the web

Old June 26th 06, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Put them to proof.

Old June 26th 06, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Put them to proof.