Rooflight Question

Old June 26th 06, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andrew

Default Rooflight Question

Hello All

We've got a couple of rooflights and the flyscreens and blackout
blinds are crumpled and torn.

Is it possible to buy just those parts, rather than replacing the
whole rooflight and if so, where can we get them?

Many thanks in advance
Andrew
Old June 27th 06, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian B

Andrew wrote in message
Hello All

We've got a couple of rooflights and the flyscreens and blackout
blinds are crumpled and torn.

Is it possible to buy just those parts, rather than replacing the
whole rooflight and if so, where can we get them?

Many thanks in advance
Andrew

I have bought replacement flyscreens (the ones that drop down, rather
than the ones like blackout curtains that draw across the window) from
our local caravan dealer in the past. I hope that our 'new' blind
type ones are replaceable, but have yet to find out.

--
Ian B
Please reply to NG