Asda 15" LCD Dual Tuner TV

Old June 26th 06, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John G

Default Asda 15" LCD Dual Tuner TV

We are looking for a 15" LCD TV for the van and have seen dual tuner set in
Asda. There is no information available on the set what so ever and no
picture on the screen. Labels on the back say made for Asda and Model no.
DLCD1501. Price 169. I was able to establish that the set has a separate 12
volt dc power unit so with a suitable regulator it could be well suited for
caravanning.

Has anybody got one of these who could let me have a copy of the
specification and there opinion on it's performance please.

Many thanks

John G

Old June 26th 06, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
wally

"John G" wrote in message
We are looking for a 15" LCD TV for the van and have seen dual tuner set
in Asda. There is no information available on the set what so ever and no
picture on the screen. Labels on the back say made for Asda and Model no.
DLCD1501. Price 169. I was able to establish that the set has a separate
12 volt dc power unit so with a suitable regulator it could be well suited
for caravanning.

Has anybody got one of these who could let me have a copy of the
specification and there opinion on it's performance please.

Many thanks

John G

Don't know about the Asda one John but I just got one from Tesco and
used it first time this weekend.
Tesco do one made by Bush for about the same price.
The one I got has a built in DVD player and I'm pleased with the
performance.
Most 15" LCDs come with a transformer the cuts 240v ac down to 12v dc so
make up a lead to connect to a 12v outlet in you van, all connectors can be
got from Maplins.
HTH
Wally

Old June 26th 06, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Not forgetting to add a 12v inline fuse

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old June 26th 06, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Old June 26th 06, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Old June 28th 06, 04:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John G

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
.uk...
Not forgetting to add a 12v inline fuse

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Thanks for your comments

John G

Old June 28th 06, 04:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John G

.uk...

Old June 28th 06, 04:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John G

.uk...