4x4 drivers are probably arrogant c***s!

Old June 27th 06, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lunar475

Default 4x4 drivers are probably arrogant c***s!

Here's the evidence!

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/hea...cle1095828.ece

Old June 27th 06, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

I have always thought that generalisation is a childish thing, My best pal
has a 4x4 and is the most law abiding honest person I have ever known in my
life.

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old June 27th 06, 03:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
o.uk...
I have always thought that generalisation is a childish thing, My best pal has a
4x4 and is the most law abiding honest person I have ever known in my life.

--

Watch the school run and the young mums ( young mums are 25 to .30+ for an old
codger like me )

Round here most of the people DON'T drive Chelsea Tractors

But you can still find them with very young children in the front seat and not
belted up , parking where they shouldn't on the yellow school lines , with a
mobile plumbed to their ear.

Each should be 5 points , 500 on the spot fine and even reported to social
services for endangering the life of their children.

THIS IS A TIME WHEN MOTORISTS SHOULD BE TAKEN TO THE CLEANERS

DieSea

Old June 27th 06, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Lane

"Lunar475" wrote in
oups.com:

Here's the evidence!

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/hea...cle1095828.ece

.... and I suspect the author was related to Matthew Hopkins

feDid you know that bread is the cause of much lawlessness and many
social problems? Here's the evidence (with the same validity as the
article in the Independent):

1. More than 98 percent of convicted felons are bread users.

2. Fully HALF of all children who grow up in bread-consuming households
score below average on standardized tests.

3. In the 18th century, when virtually all bread was baked in the home,
the average life expectancy was less than 50 years; infant mortality
rates were unacceptably high; many women died in childbirth; and diseases
such as typhoid, yellow fever, and influenza ravaged whole nations.

4. More than 90 percent of violent crimes are committed within 24 hours
of eating bread.

5. Bread is made from a substance called "dough." It has been proven that
as little as one pound of dough can be used to suffocate a mouse. The
average Briton eats more bread than that in one month!

6. Primitive tribal societies that have no bread exhibit a low incidence
of cancer, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, and osteoporosis.

7. Bread has been proven to be addictive. Subjects deprived of bread and
given only water to eat begged for bread after as little as two days.

8. Bread is often a "gateway" food item, leading the user to "harder"
items such as butter, jam, peanut butter, and even cold cuts.

9. Bread has been proven to absorb water. Since the human body is more
than 90 percent water, it follows that eating bread could lead to your
body being taken over by this absorptive food product, turning you into a
soggy, gooey bread-pudding person.

10. Newborn babies can choke on bread.

11. Bread is baked at temperatures as high as 400 degrees Fahrenheit!
That kind of heat can kill an adult in less than one minute.

12. Most British bread eaters are utterly unable to distinguish between
significant scientific fact and meaningless statistical babbling.

In light of these frightening statistics, we propose the following bread
restrictions:

1. No sale of bread to minors.

2. A nationwide "Just Say No To Toast" campaign, with complete celebrity
TV spots and bumper stickers.

3. A 300 percent tax on all bread to pay for all the societal ills we
might associate with bread.

4. No animal or human images, nor any primary colors (which may appeal to
children) may be used to promote bread usage.

5. The establishment of "Bread-free" zones around schools.

You know it makes sense/fe

--
Geoff