Campsite owners: what booking software do you use?

Old July 1st 06, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
shaggy

Default Campsite owners: what booking software do you use?

Hello everyone!

Hope you don't mind me posting this quick question aimed at anyone who
owns or runs (or pretty much has anything to do with) a campsite:

What booking software do you use to take your park's bookings?

I am trying to do some research for my website and would like to be
able to offer online bookings that are linked in with whatever software
is most widely used.

Thanks for your help!

Gareth

Old July 18th 06, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin

shaggy wrote:
Hello everyone!

Hope you don't mind me posting this quick question aimed at anyone who
owns or runs (or pretty much has anything to do with) a campsite:

What booking software do you use to take your park's bookings?

I am trying to do some research for my website and would like to be
able to offer online bookings that are linked in with whatever software
is most widely used.

Thanks for your help!

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

Are you doing research to build a booking system or to interface to
one? We have developed a booking system that can be integrated into
existing websites in just a few moments. Not sure if this is related to
what you are working on, but let me know.

J.