Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : UK Caravanning Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Cruise control and towing. by chrisnew
"Ian McFarlane" wrote in message ... "Philip Davies" wrote in message ... With the advent of even more crafty ways of checking ones speed(see do you SPEED) I am seriously thinking of having installed cruise crontrol on my ...
July 4th 03 06:39 AM
by chrisnew Go to last post
0 853
Cruise control and towing. by Neil Barnes
Phil, If you can get it fitted to your car then do it, it is great. It takes a lot of the strain out of driving, either with or without a caravan on board. I have it on my Range Rover and would not now buy a car without it. It takes away the concentration needed to watch your speed and leaves you free to watch what the other idiots on the road are doing. As for the cruise dropping out, mine is...
July 4th 03 04:45 AM
by Neil Barnes Go to last post
0 873
Need info re French supermarkets by bowtiejim
Depends upon the area. If you are in a heavy tourist area then even the hypermarkets are open. For instance the big one in Frejus opens on a Sunday during the season and the intermediate one in Brevins-les-pins. I would expect that some around Nice are open, but are less likely to be so as you go inland.
July 4th 03 02:52 AM
by bowtiejim Go to last post
0 715
Attention motohome owners!! by Travec the Dacian
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:17:44 +0000 (UTC), "Eric Clarke" wrote: Hi, I use that red/white stripey stuff that the council use to surround road works and peg it out and that way you always park in the same spot re levelling the fridge. I also have a small board saying CAMPER X123 XXX or whatever and have had no proplems. Eric
July 4th 03 01:54 AM
by Travec the Dacian Go to last post
0 740
Replies to posts by pork
"Paul Saunders" wrote in message ... It would be nice if people would have a little courtesy to say 'thanks' when they ask for help on a particular subject. I've replied to 3 posts in the last couple of weeks and only 1 had the courtesy to reply and say thanks. Is it too much to ask or am I being a bit over...
July 3rd 03 11:52 PM
by Paul Saunders Go to last post
1 781
Vanmaster Caravans by
Have a looky here http://www.vanmaster.co.uk should give you some idea ok. Regards -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam Filter
July 3rd 03 11:08 PM
by Go to last post
0 983
What is a swashplate ?? by Peter Milnes
"J L Williams" wrote in message ... : The message : from "Peter Milnes" contains these words: : : A Swash Plate is the basis for a variable delivery hydraulic pump and : a variable : power hydraulic motor. Standard-Triumph produced an experimental four...
July 3rd 03 10:59 PM
by Peter Milnes Go to last post
0 827
Cruise control and towing. by Harry Bloomfield
In article , says... | It will tow quite happily on the French autoroutes at 60 - 65 mph with the | cruise control set and as others have said it will only disengage when it | cannot keep going up hill at the set speed without a gear change. It will | disengage once the speed has dropped by 5 - 7 mph. On less steep hills it |...
July 3rd 03 10:48 PM
by Harry Bloomfield Go to last post
0 917
Replies to posts by J L Williams
The message from "Robin" contains these words: I agree with everyone & myself try to thank people who have helped me. Robin (also Milton Keynes) I think that most would agree with these sentiments. I try to make a point of saying thanks as replies are received. But, when there has been a topic (like my tyre question) that...
July 3rd 03 10:40 PM
by J L Williams Go to last post
0 843
No Kids... by Simon Hawthorne
On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:00:03 +0100, Simon Hawthorne wrote: expect someone with your attitude Oops - sorry again - I didn't mean it to sound so personal.... Simon
July 3rd 03 10:15 PM
by Simon Hawthorne Go to last post
0 797
Theft of New Caravan by a wizard
"Gazz" wrote in message ... "Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message ... In article , says... | On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 23:21:49 +0100, "a wizard"...
July 3rd 03 09:13 PM
by a wizard Go to last post
0 786
Replies to posts by T i m
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 19:46:06 +0100, "Paul Saunders" wrote: It would be nice if people would have a little courtesy to say 'thanks' when they ask for help on a particular subject. It's nice but I'm not sure it should be *expected* as such on a newgroup Paul? I've replied to 3 posts in the last couple of weeks and only 1 had the
July 3rd 03 06:53 PM
by T i m Go to last post
0 777
Post New Thread